If you have recently been appointed as a Club Workforce or Volunteer Co-ordinator, or if you would like to take on this role within the near future, the ASA’s Workforce Co-ordinator guide aims to provide you with support, advice, guidance and templates to assist you within your role.
The online guide will take approximately 45 minutes to complete, with additional time required to develop your own Workforce Development Plan.
This guide will:
1. Allow you to review the role and priorities of a Workforce Co-ordinator at your club.
2. Assist you to assess and evaluate your club’s workforce.
3. Provide you with templates and resources to assist you and save you time.
4. Identify methods for recruiting, managing and valuing the volunteers at your club.
5. Support you to design a WDP for your club.